Our incredible friends and colleagues at Villiera have selected Upper Bloem as their partner for the Restaurant Rescue Project. They are generously donating 200 x cases of their MCC & premium wines for an incentive to stimulate voucher sales and to provide a much-needed and valuable lifeline to our restaurant. Click here to visit https://restaurantrescueproject.com/
HOW IT WORKS
You purchase a “dine-in” voucher for Upper Bloem to the value of R1400 – you will receive your
full voucher’s value when dining in, once we are able to trade properly again. Along with your
voucher you will receive a mixed case of incredible Villiera MCC & wines worth R1800! FOR FREE!
In your box you will find
1 x Monro Brut 2014
1 x Tradition Brut NV
1 x Tradition Rose Brut NV
1 x Villiera Pinot Meunier 2010
1 x The Clan 2015 (WOW!)
1 x Villiera Bush Vine Blanc Fume 2018
Thank you to Villiera and the generous Grier / Brewer family, we are incredibly honoured!
Terms and Conditions of Voucher
1. Voucher is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
2. Vouchers must be redeemed in full on a single occasion.
3. Multiple vouchers may be used on a single occasion for an accumulative total.
4. Any unused portion of the voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
5. To redeem the value of the voucher, please present the physical voucher to the manager on duty upon arrival to the restaurant.
6. Lost or stolen gift vouchers cannot be replaced, cancelled, or refunded.
7. We do not offer any refunds for vouchers ordered incorrectly, any unwanted gifts or if you change your mind.
8. All vouchers are issued in South African Rands (ZAR).
9. Upper Bloem Restaurant and Villiera do not take responsibility for any lost or misplaced vouchers.
10. The voucher purchased is an agreement between the purchaser and Upper Bloem Restaurant. Villiera cannot be held liable if the restaurant cannot uphold their agreement.
11. Any wine or alcohol will only be made available after lifting of the ban on alcohol and in accordance with government regulations.
12. No wine or alcohol will be released to a minor under the legal drinking age.